Water Supply Industry Interpretations and Advice
- Area of Interest : Backflow prevention
- Topic : Backflow protection
- Title : Temporary water supplies to agricultural shows and festivals etc.
- Clause Reference : Regulation 2(2)
- Reference Number : B23
- Decision Date : October 2002 (Revised March 2013)
There is no relaxation of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations, Byelaws in Scotland for temporary events.
Event organisers should contact their local water supplier to discuss the design and appropriateness of the temporary supply.