Water Supply Industry Interpretations and Advice
- Area of Interest : Installation
- Topic : Safety valve discharge
- Title : Safety valves discharge arrangements for multiple systems
- Clause Reference : Schedule 2 paragraph 14
- Reference Number : I32
- Decision Date : January 2012
Providing that all safety valve discharges can be readily identified it is acceptable for several safety valves to discharge into a single tundish, provided that the source of all discharges can be visibly identified at the tundish.