Part time Administrative Assistant vacancy
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS)
Location: Crumlin, Gwent
Hourly rate: £8.89
Closing Date: 24th May 2019
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) promotes the water regulations and good plumbing practice in manufacture, design and installation.
WRAS runs an advisory service, publishes information, runs approval schemes, provides training and assists water companies to develop a consistentapproach to the enforcement of the water fittings regulations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisationaland administration skills to join our small team to help to provideadministration for our approved contractors’ scheme, publications, sales andinvoices. The role will be part time, working 16 hours per week on Wednesday to Friday, to support theadministration team.
It's an exciting time for the company, with our approval schemes expanding to keep up with demand. WRAS is an excellent employer offering attractive benefits and a secure career to the rightcandidate.
- Issuing membershiprenewal for WIAPS members.
- Issuing membership tonew applicants to WIAPS.
- Writing to WIAPSMembers with regard to annual renewal.
- Writing to WIAPSMembers with updates to the Scheme and Regulations.
- Accurately maintainWIAPS Members records in the database.
- To prepare invoices and payments advice, carry out related financialadministration, and communicate effectively and accurately with customers,suppliers and the Scheme’s accountants.
- To undertake any otheradministrative duties as requested.
- at least two GCSEs in English and maths
- at least three years’ experience working within an office with administration, customer service and invoicing experience
- excellent planning and organisation skills
- numerate with a good attention to detail
- strong customer focus
- effective communicators
- strong IT skills including Microsoft office, databases and Sage accounting software
- self-starter with strong ability toexecute assigned tasks
- team worker
Closing date: 24th May 2019
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your covering letter should explain why you are interested in the role and how you meet the person specification. The person specification can be found above.