WRAS News - Winter 2019
Welcome to the latest edition of WRAS news, providing water fittings regulations and byelaws news from across the UK. This bulletin provides a sample of the wide-ranging information which can be found on the WRAS website.
Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested in this bulletin.
They can sign up for future editions using the subscriber form
Equally, if you have ideas for or would like to contribute to a future edition of the newsletter, please let us know what you think by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advice “B18” has been updated which relates to the fluid categorisation and backflow protection for fire sprinkler systems...read more
- Spot the difference – Check valves or Non-return valves...read more
- Why could my water taste of petrol?...read more
- Domestic and Residential Fire Suppression Systems...read more
- Be prepared in winter...read more
- ‘Hall of Shame’...read more
Why not take a look at what is going on and follow us using our twitter handle @wras_uk or through the twitter website at twitter.com/WRAS_UK