WRAS is committed to ensuring our online services are accessible to everyone, regardless of their ability. Providing an accessible website has a positive effect on general usability and we believe that websites that are accessible and usable benefit everyone.
We will continue to review, test and modify our website and any future changes of the site, for web accessibility issues and aim to ensure that this is an ongoing commitment.
We try to ensure that:
- Content that is written clearly, concisely and in plain English
- There is consistent navigation and page layouts are used
- All pages use headings
- Global navigation so that from any page you can search, access tabs for the first level of navigation and get to the home page
- Left hand navigation to guide you through the current section of content
- Incorporate good navigation at three or four levels and the ability to access the levels above where you are
- Attain suitable levels of WAI compliance
- Ability to change to text size
- Pages are optimised to be accessed clearly through mobile devices
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you come across a page or resource that does not meet your access needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know, ensuring you quote the urls of the pages concerned.